Monday, January 10, 2011

SNOW!!

Occasionally the Dallas area gets to experience winter the way it should be, with snow! It doesn't happen ofter but when it does the kids love it. And so do I :)


After breakfast Sunday morning the snow flurries started coming down. I managed to snap a picture of them all looking out the window watching it fall.


It wasn't long before the boys were asking to go out and play. We got all bundled up, which takes forever I might add. I'm thankful I don't have to do it everyday. We even bundled up Ryder so he could enjoy his first snow encounter.




Of course the boys had to have a snow ball fight with their dad. Brandon didn't last long since he didn't have gloves. It didn't take Ryder very long either to figure out that it was COLD outside. I got the hint when I saw him hiding behind the porch banister crying. The place to be was definitely inside by the fire.







2 comments:

  1. We are so totally jealous! We are getting the really cold stuff here but of course no snow! It looks like the kids enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! The boys all look so cute! You are all going to need gloves when you visit Spring Break! Don't worry, I have yours! :)

    ReplyDelete