On Saturday we packed up our gear and headed to Tyler State park, about an hour drive east of us.First rule of business was to set up camp. Check! I think we did pretty good for first timers a a family.
The park was really nice. I guess I was expecting dirt everywhere. And while there was plenty of that they had lots fot the kids to do.
Since we went over Easter weekend they even had an Easter egg hunt.the East bunny couldn't have been more dirty redneck if you ask me, but the kids didn't seem to mind.
After a long day we settled in at camp.
I was exhausted! This is a terrible picture of me but it clearly gets my point across. Thank heavens we were only doing one night! Oh and after all that blowing up mattresses that I did; both boys wanted the air let out of them.








No comments:
Post a Comment