Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

Candy, candy, and more candy! Its easy to see why kids love trick or treating. We had the best looking Jedi's on the block.

Obi- Wan Kenobi, Yoda, and Anakin Skywalker




Ryder wasn't really sure what to do at first, but he quickly caught on watching Carter and Parker. He did have a bit of a fall so after our first house we had to go back home for some first aid and TLC.  Since we had to go back I left the camera and I didn't get pictures of any actual trick or treating:( 

Once we got home the first thing the boys did was go through their candy bag. Even Ryder knew where to find the goodies. 




He really enjoyed his first taste of a sucker. I think it even took his mind off his "owie" on his lip from his fall earlier in the evening.






No comments:

Post a Comment