Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving Play

Gobble, Gobble, Gobble. Feast, Feast, Feast. What a special Thanksgiving Treat!
Parker's kinder class put on a Thanksgiving play this morning. It was a really fun way to start off the holidays. Parker made a super cute pilgrim!!
I even pitched in and made all the pilgrim vest and hats for the little pilgrims. It was like the good ole days. I really enjoyed being a part of it even though it was a very small part.



Parker not only made an adorable pilgrim boy, but he learned a lot about them along the way like how the pilgrims came from England on the Mayflower, the Indians taught them how to build houses and farm the land. They even shared their secret to good crops... fish fertilizer. 

I am so thankful for the wonderful school and teachers the boys get to experience each day!

1 comment:

  1. Aw!!! He's such a cute little pilgrim! And I'm glad to hear he's learning so much because I know he would've had an awesome Kinder teacher here in SA! Ha! Miss you guys tons!
    Happy Thanksgiving! Try not to gobble till you wobble!

    ReplyDelete