Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Big Boy Bed

Once we moved into the new house we decided it was a good time to transition Ryder from his crib to a toddler bed. He is quite the monkey and has been climbing out. We even turned to crib around thinking that since the back was taller he wouldn't try to escape. Well, it only took him two days to learn that the sides of the crib were lower. Needless to say we had to do something. So our first night in our new house was also Ryder's first night in his new bed. Why not? New house, new room, new bed.

Once he fell asleep I sneaked in and snapped a quick shot. He looks so sweet!



Later that night before Brandon and I headed off to bed I took a peak at him on the video monitor and noticed something seemed off. This is what we saw when we went to check on him. 


Poor guy! I love how he is standing on his tippy toes. I have no idea how long he was like that. Since then he has done really well each night. He even stays in his bed when going to sleep and doesn't get out if he wakes up in the morning before we get him up. Keeping my fingers crossed that doesn't change!

No comments:

Post a Comment