As usual we the boys loved all the rides. You do have to be picky though since each ride cost $5 per boy. And the last time I checked we didn't have a money tree growing in our backyard.
Up first was the Love Bug. A wildly fast ride. Even Parker's hair got blown away.
Brandon and I even went on a ride with the boys. Good thing I had to hold Parker down in his seat virtually the hole time around every twist and turn.
This year our tasty treats consisted of fried queso and funnel cakes, a state fair must!! The powdered sugar gets a little messy, but its worth it!
Finally, before heading home we snapped a quick picture of the boys in front of the Texas Star ferris wheel. The first picture gives you a good idea of just how big it is.



No comments:
Post a Comment