On this day we went to Hawaiian Falls water park. We spent most of the day going from ride to ride. Parker was big enough to go down a ride called 'torpedo'. I wasn't sure he would actually go through with it. Its a ride that the floor drops out from under you and you go sliding down the tube to the bottom. But, much to my surprise he did it. I was very impressed. You have to be a brave 6yr old to do that!! So between all the rides, wave pool, lazy river, and play pools I did sneak in a few photos.
Luke and John playing at the pool.
Parker, Katie, and Carter all attempted the make it across the pool on the floating logs. Parker didn't have much luck, but Katie and Carter got all the way across!
After a long day we were all wiped out and ready too go. I had to get one last shot of my too cool dudes!
No comments:
Post a Comment