Friday, December 17, 2010

Tis the Season

for class parties! The boys had their parties at school today. I have to say I really enjoyed being able to attend an entire class party. I've always had to run back and forth from teaching to their classes and only caught bits and pieces. One of the perks of being able to stay home. I am so grateful for Brandon letting me have this opportunity!

First was Parker's kinder party. His class made paper bag stockings and were filled with goodies that each kid brought to share. They also had fun making paper and candy trees. And, oh what fun they had playing pin the nose on Rudolph! 





Next, we headed to Carter's class party. Along with yummy food and treats they played a bean bag toss game, decorated ornaments, and raced to finished a crossword puzzle for prizes. 




This is only the beginning of our amazing Christmas Holiday we have planned. We are all super pumped about our up coming trip to Disney World. I can't wait to see it at Christmas time. We have never been so I am going to soak it all in and make some awesome memories!!

No comments:

Post a Comment